Less is more. Are you tired of feeling like getting dressed is overwhelming? Do you only wear 20% of your clothes 80% of the time? Maybe you have heard that minimizing your closet can bring you more time to spend doing the things that make you happy? It is true.
A Closet Make-over is right for you if:
- You are tired of thinking that you have nothing to wear.
- You need to make better clothing decisions when you go shopping.
- You bought something and still haven’t found the right occasion to wear it.
- You are holding onto clothes because you are hoping to fit back into them.
- Your clothes don’t really reflect your current style.
- You want to become more of a minimalist.
- You would feel guilty getting rid of something that your friend gave you.
- Your clothes don’t fit you and are worn out.
What you can expect:
- You will feel so much happier by getting rid of excess
- You will only keep the clothing that brings you joy
- You will store seasonal clothing out of your closet
- You will have a clearer vision for your personal style
- You will have a capsule closet that will last a season (3 months)
- You will know how to mix and match your clothing to maximize looks
- You will have a shopping list with items to re-place or add
- You will know how to accessorize the outfits
- You will learn tips on how to look put-together in an instant
- You will be able to dress up or dress down your looks
- You will know what to wear and when
- You will have more joy getting dressed
- You will feel confident in your clothes
- You will no longer feel guilt because of poor shopping choices
Drop me a line to find out how you can get started!