If you missed the introduction, please visit 12 Days of a Dress so that you can get caught up on what’s going on here. Now, I’m sure you have a few questions concerning this challenge, so let me get these out of the way. By the way, these are real questions that I was asked by my family and friends (in real life, so they are legit!)
- Are you actually wearing this dress every day? Hate to burst your bubble, but NO. I wore the dress 8 out of 12 times. I’m also a stay-at-home-mom so I didn’t need to leave the house every day.
- Did you wash the dress? I washed it and line dried it every weekend. Yes, this gal sweats, and thank you for asking instagram follwer.
- Why are you doing the dress thingy? It began as a personal challenge, and turned into a tool to help empower women on how to be creative with a basic dress, and not feel like they have nothing to wear.
- Will you do it again? Absolutely.
- Did you photograph yourself every day? Nope. My eleven year old daughter graciously shot these photos in front of our house on two different days. She rocks!